SLUGS is holding elections to fill three executive positions on October 3! SLUGS members are invited to come and run for the positions listed in below, or to vote for their favourite candidates!
Open positions for 2013-2014
- ONE Secretary: Aids the internal president with bookkeeping of the club's expenses, managing our budget, taking minutes during meetings.
- ONE Events Coordinator: Aids the external president with club promotion, getting food and taking care of set up for various events and activities, and brainstorming ideas for SLUGS.
- ONE Information Officer: The Design and Technology Co-ordinator; should be comfortable with the online face of the club, managing the listserv (mailing list), maintaining the website, and posting from our social media accounts.
Note: actual responsibilities for all positions are subject to shuffling around depending on what needs to be done and who is available to do it at any particular time.
Interested in a position (or two)?
If you're interested in running for a position, there are two things you need to do.:
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know which position(s) you are interested in.
- Let us know when you're available on Oct 3 for the election: http://doodle.com/qsgrzeshqhtdffdv
Once the time for the elections has been finalized, we'll send out an additional announcement. If it happens that you can't make the time we've chosen, please email us a short speech that we can read on your behalf at the elections.
To all our members...
Whether you're running for a position or voting for a candidate, please RSVP for the elections on this Facebook event page!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email, Facebook, or Twitter! We hope to see you on October 3!